Marce asked if I'd made anything with the yarn I bought in New York, so I've posted a picture of my progress on the Shapely Tank, which is knit from a pale olive green cashmere blend that I bought at School Products. This is the front and I've done as much work on the back.
I completely frogged my first attempt at the front because I sloppily made adjustments without annotation and knew that I could not make the back match. And by the time I got to the bustline I had 15 or so stitches too many. I don't know how that happened. ACK! I discovered a neat trick - for me, at least - I slipped on a stitch marker every 20 stitches when I cast on. Makes it easier to count stitches later on. I hope it fits or I'll have to frog it again. Actually, I think it will fit, but it may be looser than Soleil.
If I do have to frog, I'll have to put it away for a while and work on simpler projects. I'm up to my ears in MDK dishcloths - I haven't even bothered to take photos of all of them. I got these skeins of Elann Canapone (hemp) today to make washcloths. The two skeins in front are a beautiful dark brown that I'd like to buy more of for Glampyre's Orangina if I can get gauge, the middle two are white, and last two are black.
I'll be swatching tonight.