Sunday, November 07, 2010

Tom Ford Lip Color "Warm Sable"

IMG_1315

I wanted "Warm Sable" when tested on my wrist a few months ago.  The price, $45, made me hesitate.  When I won the Neiman Marcus shopping spree it was one of the first items I picked up.  It's good quality, but not stellar.  It's not drying, but not particularly moisturizing either.  It wears well; it lasted throughout the morning, and there were traces left after lunch.

Tom Ford, "Warm Sable"


It's the right all around neutral for me - the right balance of brown, pink, and yellow for my complexion and perfect for any eye color I chose, not too dark, not too light, and it doesn't bring out any odd colorations in my face.  I'd buy another when it runs out.  Unless I find dupe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...