Sunday, October 02, 2011

Favorite Things






Jouer Luminizing Moisture Tint, SPF 20 in Deep Bronze.  The last impossibly humid weeks of September gave me a new appreciation for what workhorse this tinted moisturizer is!  It’s oil-free, fragrance-free, buildable, and water resistant.  It never budged, lasting at least 15 hours with no fading.

Rock and Republic Kabuki Brush.  Not only do I love the airbrushed look of foundation applied with a kabuki brush, I love the speed with which I can apply it, a real boon most mornings.  This brush came with a R&R bronzer and unfortunately is no longer available, but there are many good kabuki brushes out there. 

Chanel Kaska Beige is the shadow quad I automatically reach for when I have a rushed morning. The quad pictured here is my second. The shades in this warm colored quad are perfect neutrals for me.  Most days I apply them over powdered lids, and they last all day with little fading.

The reformulated version of Chanel’s eyebrow pencil applies much more smoothly than the old one.  And it’s waterproof, so didn’t dribble down my temples before I got to the office!  I use "Brun Naturel."

Lip products go on last and by that time I need to run at the door!  I throw on Chanel Chocolate lip pencil, and this month Le Metier de Beaute Colour Core Lipstick “Sydney” and “Peche Crème” spent the entire month in my handbag, ready for application on the bus.  They produce three beautiful looks, depending upon my wardrobe.  Sometimes I used Sydney alone for an up-to-date burnt orange look; Peche Crème layers beautifully over Sydney, lightening the color a bit, or sometimes I used Peche Crème alone.  If applied first, Sydney lasts through lunch with some color left after eating.    

Finally, I wore Chanel “Graphite” on my nails all month.  It’s a perfect neutral for me!

What are your favorite things?


No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...