Monday, November 07, 2011

Space NK at Bloomingdales,Tysons Corner, Virginia

I'm so glad that Space NK has opened at Bloomingdales at Tysons Corner!  It brings a few niche brands that I haven't seen in the Washington, DC Metro area, including Lipstick Queen; by Terry; Eve Lom; Malik and Goetz; Vincent Longo; and my favorite, Rococo Nail Apparel.

Sales Associate Rebecca with a customer








Though there are obviously many, many more brands than those I've listed above, DC's new Space NK doesn't carry all the lines included in their stand alone brick and mortar or online.  Notably absent were Jemma Kidd higher end products, Ellis Faas, and Kjaer Weis.   I hope they'll be added later.

IMG_0075

Space NK founder, Nicky Kinnaird, will be in town November 12th, for beauty consultations.  Call 703-556-4569 to reserve your spot.  They're going fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...