The back, front and one sleeve are reknit and finished. Half the second sleeve is finished too. I wish I had remembered to knit the sleeves simultaneously on one needle so that they'd be exactly the same. Next set.
I finally got over my disgust that they weren't the same size, frogged, and began again.
And the Lizard Ridge Squares:
I've knit about 27 squares. I only need 24 for the afghan, but they have become such mindless knitting despite all my previous bleating, that I lost count. I've put them aside in order to finish Mom's Christmas socks.
There are otherWIPs too. Like the Adrienne Vittadini diagonal shell I've had on needles for a couple of years. This reminded me of it:
I put the Vittadini project aside because knitting on the diagonal - the pattern I'm using at least - seriously misshapens it. I was discouraged because I couldn't tell if I didn't follow the instructions properly or if the instructions contain errors. I realize now of course that it may just need to be blocked. I'll give it another shot after I've finished some of my current projects.