My Huge Swatch
I started my I Have Dream cardi last night with my new Addi circulars. (Thank you, Olga!) Unfortunately, I can't get the right gauge with the size required or the smaller circs, so I cast on with fewer stitches so that I at least get the correct width.
I don't like the severe roll that you see at the bottom. I made a swatch with one purl row to correct this, but at 3 stitches per inch, the purl row was too obvious. Given my experience with re-knitting entire sweaters, I've decided to knit the entire front left segment to see if I my adjustments give me the proper dimension, and to then block it to see if it corrects the roll a bit. If it doesn't work, I'll frog it. There's a bit of a roll in the picture of the finished sweater, but not this big.
Thank you all for your kind words about my MK cardigan!