Sunday, June 19, 2011

Dior Aloha 638



Well, it's actually last week's manicure.  I'm back to Khaki Vert.  It sometimes takes me a while to get used to trends, and Dior's Aloha seems a bit over the top bright on  my hands though it is beautiful in the bottle.  It came with a quick dry top coat, which made the purchase worth it.  It dries my manicure even faster than my workhorse, Seche Vite, and is of thinner consistency.  I really hope Dior will consider selling this topcoat as a stand alone item. I also love the Crème Abricot cuticle cream, which I apply every night before bed.  I don't know if it helps with nail growth as Dior claims, but it's the best cuticle moisturizer I've ever used. Working with paper and fiber makes my hands really dry.  I'm still trying to find the perfect handcream.  Some have come close - I'll write about them later.  In the meantime, if you have recommendations, I'd be happy to have them.

Creme Abricot
Aloha is sold out at most stores, but you can still get the set at Dior online, as well as the Crème Abricot.

2 comments:

  1. About the only lotion that I have found that I can tolerate on my hands i Kose Sekkisei Lotion.
    I really can not stand my hands feeling wet or oily or slimy when I am on the computer all the time. An obviously with the weather and playing with fiber I have to have something for them.

    http://www.amazon.com/Kose-Sekkisei-Lotion-L-360ml/dp/B0033E9GSW/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1308603475&sr=8-4

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kitty Kitty, thanks! I'll give it a try. so many lotions do feel oily, don't they?

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...