Lovely stuff. Now to tear myself away from knitting!
Deb, who hosted a few of us for a lovely knitting and stitching one Saturday afternoon, tagged me for a meme.
1) What was I doing 10 years ago? the same thing I'm doing now: managing an international exchange program for the federal government.
2) What are 5 things on my to-do list for today? Laundry; swatch some Jaeger Aqua for a tank top; spend 5 mins purging magazines; pare down what I pack so that I travel lighter; continue working on The Coat;
3) Snacks I enjoy: Popcorn, chocolate, potato chips, popcorn, chocolate, potato chips!
4) Things I would do if I were a billionaire: Pay off my debts; give some to family and charities; buy homes in New York, Seattle, and Santa Fe, each with a craft room; invest the rest; create a charitable or environmental foundation of some kind.
5) Places I have lived: Georgia, Texas, Oklahoma, Virginia, France, Germany (I'm an army brat.)
6) Jobs I have had: Sales person, Giftware buyer for a jewelery store; Teacher, Program Manager.
Please consider yourself tagged!