1. Josie Maran Daily Moisturizer SPF40 and 100% Pure Argan Oil: My skin is lot less oily since I've been using these daily and nightly. It wasn't a surprise to the makeover artists and sales assistants to whom I've mentioned this. Why hasn't anyone told us? The daily moisturizer claims to defend against premature aging and reverse sun damage. Titanium Dioxide and Zinc Oxide provide full spectrum sun protection again UVA and UVB rays. They blend into the skin quickly and do not look ashy after application. The moisturizer also contains argan oil and other ingredients that you can review here. I use the 100% Pure Argan Oil on my face and neck at night. Neither contain
- Synthetic Fragrances
- Synthetic Dyes
I bought my traved-sized products at Sephora.
2. Dolce and Gabbana Femme Fatale Eye Shadow Quad: I've used this versatile quad almost everyday since I bought it. It goes with everything in my wardrobe and I can change my look with different blush and lipstick or gloss. See my full review here.
3. Dior Nail Polishes Dune 715 and Gris Trianon 306: I'm a little late to the "greige" scene. The these gray polishes look less stark with the inclusion of brown and cream undertones. And they "went" with everything in this month's wardrobe. The wear is fantastic: minimum tip wear after seven days. I used Dior's fast-drying topcoat.
4. Hourglass Opaque Rouge Liquid Lipstick: I love this one for the day-long meetings and conferences I attend. Quite a lot of product comes out when you remove the wand and tends to collect on the edges of the lip, so I apply to the center first then work out. It dries down to a matte finish and feels a little tacky if you press your lips together. It lasted through the morning and most was still on after lunch. The colors shown on the Sephora and SpaceNK aren't as bright as they actually are, so I encourage you go see them for yourself. The pink and orange are quite bright and will be perfect for spring and summer. The color here is Icon.
5. Chanel Stylo Yeux Waterproof Longlasting Eyeliner Or Rose: I almost returned this one. I found that it drags when I try to apply it as a traditional eyeliner. But I love the way its golden rose color brightens my eyes when applied on the lower inner lid and on the waterline.
6. T. LeClerc Eyeliner Pen: Until I bought another brand of felt tip pen, I didn't appreciate how the length of the tip - about 3/4" - makes application so much easier especially along the upper waterline and when using the point to apply between the lashes. It's waterproof so it stays put, only showing signs of wear by the end of my working day.
What were your faves this month?