Sunday, August 21, 2011

Chanel Illusion D'Ombre Long Wear Luminous Eye Shadow, "Epatant"

It dawned on me that I could apply the opaque Chanel eye shadow primer under the Epatant, the grayish green Illusion D'Ombre, so that I have light-colored canvas for the faint green color.  It worked!  It's a technique I'll try with other colors that appear ashy on my eyelid or are too pale for my skin tone.

The Chanel eye shadow primer is not my favorite because doesn't apply evenly.  Rather than apply it on directly my lids with the built-in brush, I dotted and spread it carefully with my fingers.  After it was sufficiently dried, I applied Epatant with the brush that came with it , smudging and spreading also with my fingers.  I lined my eyes with the dark teal shadow in the Chanel Regard Perle quad.

Chanel Illusion D'Ombre Long Wear Luminous Eye Shadow, "Epatant"

Chanel Epatant on the lid
Dark green/teal from Chanel Regard Perle Quad lining the eye
Edward Bess Afterglow All Over Seduction used as a highlighter under the brow
YSL Noir Radical Mascara.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...