Sunday, August 06, 2006

Finished Object for Project Spectrum, August

Rowan "Flame" Tank, for Project Spectrum, August
Pattern: "Flame," Rowan Knitting Magazine, Number 31
Yarn: Rowan Linen Drape (discontinued)
Started: May 2005
Finished: July 2006
I actually finished knitting this last year, and sewed the seams last month. I don't know why I avoided seaming it because it only took 10 minutes. It's hard to tell from this photo but the color is grayish beige, a neutral for August Project Spectrum.


Calvin Klein Ad, French Vogue, August

I like the cardigan on the center model. It's a simple garter stitch. Looks like leg warmers are back again (model on the right).

3 comments:

  1. yup, legwarmers are back in. But they look much more stylish than they did back in the 80s.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The tank is lovely!

    I'm not very excited about that whole 80's fashion rehash...that wasn't the best decade. *no more leggings please* LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Ava!
    I love that center piece.
    I just bought Sept issue of Elle and it's loaded , every page is with knitted stuff!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...