My Canon 350D is just great! It's quite advanced and I still haven't learnt all about it but maybe sometime in the future I will? Any way it takes fabulous close ups. Feel free to check out my blog. Good luck with your new camera!
I wish I could help, but I'm not even sure what mine is anymore (even if I knew - who knows if they sell it?). I reckon that that the reviews on amazon and epinions can help steer you in the right direction. Exciting getting a new camera though...
My Canon 350D is just great! It's quite advanced and I still haven't learnt all about it but maybe sometime in the future I will? Any way it takes fabulous close ups. Feel free to check out my blog.
ReplyDeleteGood luck with your new camera!
I wish I could help, but I'm not even sure what mine is anymore (even if I knew - who knows if they sell it?). I reckon that that the reviews on amazon and epinions can help steer you in the right direction. Exciting getting a new camera though...
ReplyDelete