Monday, July 30, 2007

Jaeger is going out of business! Of course by the time I found out about it most of the Matchmaker DK and Extra Fine Merino DK in the colors I wanted were gone. Some places are still selling it at full price, but there isn't much left of that either. It may sadden one knitter friend, who just tossed her fun fur, that Jaeger "Fur" is especially hard to find! There's some here. She may want to knit these Prada items:

Harper's Bazaar, July 2007


Hmmm, well, though I come around some fashions years later, right now these knitted suits are more my style: Vogue, August 2007



Kinda.

1 comment:

  1. Wicked Ava! LOL. Must.knit.that.horrid.green.coat. I knew Prada would jump on it even if no one else does...just let Mr. Armani resist.

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...