Sunday, October 07, 2012

Chanel Ombre Contraste "Notorius" Sculpting Veil for Eyes and Cheeks




 
As odd as it looks, this is a brilliant product.  I love to contour my face when I have time.  Ombre Contraste Notorius Sculpting Veil for Eyes and Cheeks takes some practice to apply but looks beautiful when done right.  I brushed the sculpting powder from the hairline toward the center of face, beneath the cheek bone.  Then I applied blush on to the cheekbone, overlapping Notorious just a bit, which helps to blend.  Viola!  Sculpted cheekbones. 


Ooops, a little scratch...

Chanel describes Notorious' color as mauve-taupe, but I seen a hint of red in it too. 




There's room from this cool-toned contour product in my makeup collection as well as a warm one. My other favorite contour product is Tom Ford's Shade and Illuminate Sculptor. I use Number 2, a warm dark brown. It looks great with the warmer toned blushes I use, but Notorious pairs perfectly with the cooler-toned products such as Chanel's true-red Rouge blush from the Byzance collection.

It doesn't look as good as an eye shadow on my NC45 skin tone, but per Charlestongirl, it makes a great eyebrow product. 

For other Notorious reviews see Messy Wands and Glossed in Translation.

I bought Notorious from Georgia at Saks, Chevy Chase, Maryland, (240) 497-5363.  It's also available on Chanel.com.






 

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...